Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

Despre Matt Lanter

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Admin
Admin
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 766
Data de inscriere : 07/07/2009
Varsta : 33

Despre Matt Lanter Empty
MesajSubiect: Despre Matt Lanter   Despre Matt Lanter EmptyMar Iul 07, 2009 6:33 pm

Informații despre Matt Lanter
Sus In jos
https://90210.forumgratuit.ro
Admin
Admin
Admin

Despre Matt Lanter Empty
MesajSubiect: C.V   Despre Matt Lanter EmptyMar Iul 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Matt's C.V

Data nașterii: 1 April 1983, Massillon, Ohio, USA
Nume real: Matthew Mackendree Lanter
Înălțime: 1.78 m

Mini Biografie:

Matt Lanter s-a nascut la data de 1 Aprilie 1983 in orasul Massillon din Ohio,SUA.S-a mutat in Atlanta,Georgia la varsta de 8 ani.Si-a petrecut timpul jucand baseball,football si golf.Dragostea pentru baseball i-a oferit un loc in echipa Atlanta Braves.Dupa terminarea liceului si-a dorit sa urmeze o cariera in actorie.Dupa ce s-a mutat la Los Angeles pentru a-si urma visul,a primit un rol in serialul Point Pleasant,produs de Fox.A aparut in productii precum "8 simple rules...for dating my teenage daughter"(2002) sau "Big Love"(2006);dar a lucrat si ca model in diferite reclame.A avut rol principal in serialul de succes "Commander in chief" in 2005 si a participat la reality show-ul "Manhunt: The Search for America's Most Gorgeous Male Model" in 2004.
Sus In jos
Admin
Admin
Admin

Despre Matt Lanter Empty
MesajSubiect: Trivia   Despre Matt Lanter EmptyMar Iul 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Trivia:
- Are o sora pe nume Kara Day,profesoara la scoala generala Rea View Elementary School din Waxhaw,Union County, North Carolina;
- In 2008 a debutat pe marele ecran imprumutandu-si vocea personajului animat Anakin Skywalker din seria Star Wars: The Clone Wars;
- In 2008 l-a interpretat pe Will,iubitul lui Amy,personaj interpretat de Vanessa Minnilo in Disaster Movie;
- A semnat pentru rolul Liam in serialul de succes marca CW,9021O
- cand nu se afla pe platoul de filmare, Matt prefera sa-si petreaca timpul in natura jucand Golf sau relaxandu-se la plaja;
Sus In jos
Admin
Admin
Admin

Despre Matt Lanter Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Despre Matt Lanter   Despre Matt Lanter EmptyMar Sept 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Matt pe coperta revistei Portrait Magazine - Septembrie 2009

Despre Matt Lanter 29dxo3o

Matt Lanter: Remember This Face

You know him best as the brooding and mysterious Liam Court on the new 90210, but actor Matt Lanter is no newcomer to the acting world. With Matt steaming up our screens with the return of 90210 this month, Portrait gets to know this on-screen mystery a little better.

Don’t let his character’s devil may care attitude fool you, Matt Lanter is a pretty humble and laid back guy. He may be a regular on one of the hottest teen dramas on screen at the moment, but for Matt personally, his career highlight is actually a theatre production called Without Walls, where he starred alongside Laurence Fishburne. “It played for about seven weeks at the Mark Taper Forum here in LA, which seats about 700 people, so it was a pretty big deal. I learned a lot from that experience and am proud of the work that I put into it,” he tells us in an exclusive interview.
Despre Matt Lanter R7ji2s
Prior to 90210, Matt’s been a familiar face in the acting world. He’s appeared in films such as Disaster Movie, and The Cutting Edge 3: Chasing the Dream (which also starred The Secret Life of the American Teenager’s Francia Raisa). In 2005-2006, Matt was also a regular on the political drama Commander in Chief, where he played Horace Calloway, son of the first US female president Mackenzie Allen, played by Geena Davis. Yet it’s his guest appearances on hit TV shows that he’s best remembered for.
Matt has made guest appearances on Big Love, Point Pleasant, 8 Simple Rules...For Dating My Teenage Daughter, Shark, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and Heroes. “What’s funny is when I filmed Heroes, it wasn’t even on air yet, so it wasn’t the huge phenomenon it is today. The popularity from being on the show didn’t really kick in until the second season. I was on Commander in Chief for an entire season and when people see me, they remember me from Heroes,” Matt told About.com.
Despre Matt Lanter Iqljc1-Matt and Francia Raisa in The Cutting Edge 3
Despre Matt Lanter 24mxpbn-Matt charming Hayden Panetierre on Heroes
Matt is more than just a pretty face – he’s also known for his voicework. Did you know that Matt is the voice of Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars Cartoon Network series? Not only must it be pretty cool to voice such an iconic character, but Matt’s also impressed with the work that goes behind producing the cartoon. “I am absolutely blown away! We started this process almost two years ago, and every time we got to see a little snippet of a drawing, even if it was something that wasn’t coloured yet, we were begging to see more. Now that it’s out, it’s really incredible,” he said in an interview with StarWars.com.
Despre Matt Lanter 2je76sg-Matt in the studio voicing Anakin.
If Matt wasn’t an actor, he would like to be working in major league baseball. “I used to work for the Atlanta Braves organization while I was still in Atlanta, so I would probably have tried to find something in corporate with them. Baseball is a passion of mine and I really love being around the game in any capacity,” he says to Portrait magazine in an exclusive interview. Matt’s love of sports doesn’t stop there – growing up, Matt used to play baseball, football, and golf. He also attended the University of Georgia, majoring in Sports Business. Matt also enjoys being outdoors and relaxing at the beach when he’s not working.
Another thing you may not know about Matt is that he’s a bit of a technology geek. “I’m a bit of a tech nerd so I frequent gadget sites like Gizmodo.com, Engadget.com, Uncrate.com and a few others,” he told us.
Despre Matt Lanter Jg2uy9-Matt spoofing of Zac Efron's Troy Bolton in Diaster Movie.
Despre Matt Lanter 2nkncs6-Matt with 90210 castmates at PaleyFest.
So what’s up next for this star? Well the second season of 90210 looks set to have some exciting storylines including a few involving Liam, according to Matt who dishes the dirt to us about the new season. “There is going to be some really great storylines between Liam and Naomi and I think fans will be rooting for them as a couple. We left them last season in a very tough position, with Naomi’s sister Jen having purposefully slept with Liam, so there is definitely some explaining to be done. Unfortunately, Naomi’s sister Jen is there to manipulate the situation even more this year.”
Despre Matt Lanter 33m25ag-Passionate affair - Liam and Naomi
Matt also has two films set for release, having filmed them in between 90210. First up is the horror film Sorority Row, which will see Matt star alongside Rumer Willis and Audrina Patridge. “Sorority Row is a horror film based on the 80s flick House on Sorority Row. It’s about a group of sorority girls that start getting picked off in AMAZING ways. It’s a little tongue and cheek and kind of reminds me of the Scream movies in a way that they are funny on purpose, yet scary and fun,” Matt tells us.
Despre Matt Lanter 16ici9z-Matt's first regular TV role was in the political drama Commander In Chief. Sadly the show only lasted for one season.
Despre Matt Lanter Lxjx1-Matt cleans up pretty well at red carpet events. Here is at the CW Upfronts in May.
Then there’s The Roommate, which also stars Gossip Girl’s Leighton Meester, Friday Night Lights’ Minka Kelly, and Twilight’s Cam Gigandet. “The Roommate is a fantastic psychological thriller that takes place in a college setting. It has to do with taking true obsession to the point of being harmful. It’s also one of those movies that makes you think, ‘what if this was me?’, ‘could this really happen?” Matt explains to us. With Matt having his hands full with 90210, and promoting his upcoming films, it doesn’t leave much time to himself. However, when he does get a bit of personal time, Matt would like to take the time to appreciate and capture moments of his life. It’s definitely something we can all relate to - watching our life pass us by but not stopping to take the chance to capture it for the future. “Personally? I want to take more pictures and more video. Just pictures of life happening. I always tell myself I’m going to do that and never do,” he says.

Fast Facts
• Matthew Mackendree Lanter was born on April 1, 1983 in Massillion, Ohio.
• His parents are Joseph Lanter and Jana Burson. He also has a sister who is an elementary school teacher.
• When Matt was 8, he and his family moved to Atlanta, Fulton County in Georgia.
• Matt attended Collins Hills High School. He then went on to a community college for two years before attending the University of Georgia. While studying at the University of Georgia, Matt realised that he wanted to be an actor and moved to LA.
• Matt’s big break into the entertainment industry came in 2004, when he was selected as a contestant for the modelling reality series Manhunt. Matt made it through to the top 10.
• Matt has also been involved in charities such as the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.
Despre Matt Lanter R7q8tw-Aww how awesome is this guy?
Sus In jos
Admin
Admin
Admin

Despre Matt Lanter Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Despre Matt Lanter   Despre Matt Lanter EmptyMar Sept 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Matt Lanter Interview

You recently started shooting season two of �90210� as a series regular. How is filming going?
It's going great! We're into episode 4 and we've already shot on the beach, a huge yacht and some other fantastic locations. I think fans are really going to love the look of the show this year.

Can you give us any sneak peek info into the new season?
There is going to be some really great story lines between Liam and Naomi and I think fans will be rooting for them as a couple. We left them last season in a very tough position, with Naomi's sister Jen having purposefully slept with Liam, so there is definitely some explaining to be done. Unfortunately, Naomi's sister Jen is there to manipulate the situation even more this year.

Your character on '90210' is a bit of a bad boy. Where there aspects of the character you could personally relate to when you began the role?
Sure! I like cars, I like girls and I don't know much about the Beverly Hills lifestyle!

If you could take over writing duties for an episode of '90210', what would you write for your character?
That wouldn't be good [laughs]. I would probably do something stupid. Maybe I would have the entire group of kids take a vacation to Tahiti or something. And that's not what Matt wants; it's what�s best for the characters. I promise.

Tell us about your new films, 'Sorority Row' and 'The Roommate'
'Sorority Row' is a horror film based on the 80's flick, 'House on Sorority Row'. It's about a group of sorority girls that start getting picked off in AMAZING ways. It's a little tongue-in-cheek and kind of reminds me of the Scream movies in the way that they are funny on purpose, yet scary and fun.

The Roommate is a fantastic psychological thriller that takes place in a college setting. It has to do with taking true obsession to the point of being harmful. It's also one of those movies that makes you think, 'what if this was me,' 'could this really happen?'

'The Roommate' is a familiar story about a girl obsessing over someone else but this movie changes the norm by having her obsess over another girl (and in a non-sexual way). What was it like working on a movie with such a unique dynamic?
I don't know, I think it's actually a little ambiguous in that department. But that's what�s so great; I think you can take the motives how you want to. The script was well written and I think the studio assembled a really talented team for this one, so I'm excited to see how it turns out.

You voiced Anakin Skywalker in 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars'. Were you a big 'Star Wars' fan growing up?
I had seen clips from the films here and there but never really understood the stories or the characters and how they are all connected. Obviously, after getting the job, I have gone back several times over and watched the saga. I'm a big Star Wars nerd now.

If you were able to be in a remake of any movie, which one would it be and which role would you have?
Tough question. I love old 80's movies. I would love to be a part of them, but at the same time, don�t think they should be touched. Any role in Ghostbusters would be pretty cool!

What has been your best career related experience so far?
One of the things I am most proud of is a theater production that I did with Laurence Fishburne. It played for about seven weeks at the Mark Taper Forum here in LA, which seats about 700 people, so it was a pretty big deal. I learned a lot from that experience and am proud of the work that I put into it.

If you weren't pursuing a career in acting, what other careers could you see yourself in?
Most likely I would have found some type of job in major league baseball. I used to work for the Atlanta Braves organization while I was still in Atlanta, so I probably would have tried to find something in corporate with them. Baseball is a passion of mine and I really love being around the game in any capacity.

PortraitMagazine.Net is an online magazine. What are some of your favorite websites?
I'm a bit of a tech nerd so I frequent gadget sites like Gizmodo.com, Engadget.com, Uncrate.com and a few others. Oh yea, and since I voice Anakin Skywalker for the Clone Wars, I try to keep up on my Star Wars news at TheForce.net.

What are the best and worst things about working in the entertainment industry in your opinion?
The highs are really high and the lows can be really low. It's an odd business. One month you may be struggling to pay rent and eat and the next you may be on a TV show making thousands and in magazines. You may also have to face a lot of rejection before you even land a gig, but once you get it, you may be filming in some exotic location having the time of your life!

What are your hopes both professionally and personally for the rest of the 2009?
I'll be busy with 90210 for the rest of 2009, so all I can wish for is just to do good work. I feel like if I do good work then the rest is out of my hands. Personally? I want to take more pictures and more video. Just pictures of life happening. I always tell myself I'm going to do that and never do.

How would you describe yourself in three words?
Weird, strange, odd ?

What would be your most memorable moment on set so far?
All the drag racing stuff in episode 17 is pretty memorable to me. Annalynne and I were up all night filming in Long Beach. Being dragged around by a pull truck at high speeds at 4am is pretty exhilarating!

What are your passions/concerns for the world?
Realistically and short term, I would like to see this recession show some solid signs of letting up. There are so may people being affected. From the housing market to job loss and the inability to support a family, hopefully we'll start to see a good economic increase soon.

Do you have a Myspace, Twitter, Official Website etc. Where fans can contact you?
As of right now, it�s www.myspace.com/mattlanter

What's your reaction when you find fansites, fan videos, graphics, etc. about you?
I'm flattered!

What is the most embarrassing song on your iPod?
Barbiegirl by Aqua, maybe? Oh come on, it's got a great beat!

Do you have any tattoos? If not, would you ever get one and what would it be?
I don't, but I might at some point. I'm thinking it might be something that correlates to my faith, if I were to get one.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I've always wanted to fly. You would be limitless!

Thanks for your time Matt. Do you have anything you�d like to say to your fans in closing?
Thanks for the support and stay tuned!

Despre Matt Lanter 2qai73lDespre Matt Lanter Nvqe6g
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Despre Matt Lanter Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Despre Matt Lanter   Despre Matt Lanter Empty

Sus In jos

Despre Matt Lanter
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare